The Asics Gel-Solution Speed 3 is the lightest court shoe on the market and made for more agile players who use the whole court. Its flexible and lightweight design means you can change direction quickly with comfort. Upper The Upper of the Gel-Solution Speed 3 is constructed from an open mesh, maintaining excellent comfort whilst giving superb breathability to the foot during excessive movement around the court. A flexion fitted vamp in the upper also offers breathability whilst giving much needed support and stability whilst manoeuvring and making sharp turns. A removable EVA sockliner, moulded to the shape of the foot adds comfort and can be removed if needed to accommodate a medical orthotic. The upper also features P.H.F.® (Personalised Heel Fit), consisting of 2 layers of memory foam which line the collar and mould to the athlete’s heel to create a personalised fit. Midsole The Midsole features many different Asics technologies. Engineered with the DuoMax support system, a dual density midsole system which is positioned to give advanced support and stability to the wearer. Both Solyte 55 and Solyte material feature in the midsole, both of which are a lighter compound than the standard Asics SpEVA or EVA midsol. There is also Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL cushioning systems to attenuate shock during the impact of toe-off phases, allowing comfortable movement in multiple planes. Outsole The sole of the Gel-Solution Speed 3 comes with Asics Impact Guidance system, created to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe off. A propulsion Trusstic also features in the outsole. This supportive shank channels energy to provide a forward propulsion. The outsole itself is constructed from AHAR+ blown rubber, delivering enhanced cushioning and durability to the foot.
Asics Men’s Gel-solution Speed 3 Tennis Shoes multicolour Size: 7 UK
- Open Mesh Upper - Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Rear and Forefoot Gel - ASICS trademark cushioning system which absorbs impact force superbly, dampening shock in the initial heelstrike and allowing for a smooth transition through the step, greatly increasing comfort and performance and reducing the risk of injury.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Propulsion Trusstic - Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.