The Merrell Intercept Walking Shoes are focused on durability and protection, but don’t compromise on comfort. If you’re looking for a strong pair of shoes to get you through tough treks, then these are a very suitable choice. The Full Grain Leather Upper and the Vibram Outsole combine to give you a shoe that is built to last and with a 4.5mm Sole lug depth the shoes are very grippy, allowing you to comfortably conquer the trail. Other features include a Synthetic Leather Toe Cap for reinforced forefoot protection and the Merrell Air Cushion and CMEVA ensures your feet land softly, absorbing shock in every step and allowing you to go further, unhindered.
Merrell Intercept, Men’s Lace-Up Outdoor Cross Trainer Shoes – Moth Brown, 7.5 UK
Price: £65.86 (- 34%)Amazon.com Price (as of October 23, 2017 2:56 pm - Details)
- Strobel Construction - The upper is stitched directly to the last to grant higher flexibility and support.
- Compression Moulded EVA - Soft footframe provides superb cushioned impact resistance, helping your feet go further, for longer.
- Synthetic Leather Toe Cap - Reinforced front-foot for added protection and stability.
- Bellows Tongue - Thick padded tongue keeps debris out as well as keeping the top of your foot comfortable.
- AEGIS Shield - Controls odour, staining and deterioration, helping your shoes stay fresher for longer.