These hiking shoes give you traction in any summer situation. Waterproof synthetic and mesh uppers with GORE-TEX® lining keep feet cool and dry over a cushioned midsole. A Dura leather and mesh upper combined with a GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear lining keeps your feet protected from the elements, in superior comfort and well ventilated. This makes is ideal for day long hikes in changeable conditions. Breathable mesh keeps your feet cool in warm weather, whist a GORE-TEX lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable should you be subject to inclement weather or wet and muddy trail paths. To keep your feet comfortable and feeling fresh Merrell employ their own M-Select FRESH lining which naturally prevents odour before it starts for fresh feeling feet. The Merrell Moab GORE-TEX features a Vibram® outsole with 5mm lug depth to help improve traction on multi directional movement on a variety of surfaces. Cushioning is provided by a a compression moulded EVA foot frame and Merrell air cushion under the heel to help disperse shock when planting the foot and to help enhance underfoot comfort. A moulded Nylon arch shank helps to maintain midfoot integrity through the gait cycle and on hazardous terrain.
Merrell Men’s Moab Gore-Tex Low Rise Hiking Shoes, Brown (Dark Chocolate), 9.5 UK (44 EU)
- GORE -TEX - Locks out water, keeping the foot dry and comfortable in adverse weather.
- Vibram® Outsole - Mile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance.
- M-Select FRESH - Naturally prevents odour before it starts for fresh smelling feet.
- Compression Moulded EVA Foot Frame - Provides cushioning.
- Merrell Air Cushion - Located in the heel to absorb shock and add stability.